Real Estate Virtual Tour Packages
Show off your real estate property with an interactive, whole home virtual tour. This premium service is available to realtors, home-builders and homeowners in the Greater Sudbury Area, and across northeastern Ontario. This unique type of virtual tour let’s prospective buyers wander around the property at their own leisure, like a perpetual virtual open house. Each whole home virtual tour package also includes a number of still photographs, professionally captured by a PPOC accredited photographer.
Real Estate Virtual Tour Samples
All virtual tour packages include:
- a 360° interactive virtual walk-thru (as shown above) hosted on this web site
- the tour begins just outside the front doors (with door open) and then proceeds throughout the interior of the home, to include all living space and an attached garage. Crawl-spaces and other similar storage areas will be excluded from the tour unless visible from included living space.
- the property exterior (sides and back) can be included in the tour, at an additional cost (see below)
- a dedicated page on my site displaying the virtual tour and photos, with links to the listing on your site. My embedded tour will be formatted for mobile device viewing, but can be expanded full screen with one click
- complimentary social media broadcast announcing the new listing tour and photos, using Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn to reach thousands in a matter of a few hours
- a short-code URL pointing to the tour page on my site will be provided, to be included in your listing
- up to 25 professional property photos taken with a professional DSLR using a wide angle lens and HDR techniques when required
* Prices & options are subject to change without notice.
- Real estate agent will coordinate a mutually agreeable shoot date & time between the homeowner and the photographer (evenings and weekends are best)
- Payment is to be made in full at the time the shoot is booked (not the day of the shoot), by cheque, payable to J. E. Rumball Photography. The cheque must clear before the tour or any photographs will be delivered.
- Agent will provide the homeowner’s name, address and telephone number to the photographer at the time of booking.
- The property must be ready to be photographed at the scheduled time. Any delay, once the photographer is on-site, will result in the shoot being rescheduled and a $100 rescheduling fee being applied. If an appointment needs to be cancelled or rescheduled, 4 hours notice is required.
- The shoot duration will vary depending on the size and complexity of the home, but sessions will be a minimum of 2 hours.
- The homeowner is welcome to be present for the shoot and therefor is not required to leave.
- The turn-around time for the tour is expected to be 3-5 days. The photographs should be ready within 24 hours
- A page on this site will be created to display the tour and property photographs, and a link to it will be emailed to the agent once published.
- Hi-res versions of the still photographs will be made available to the agent by way of a download link from a folder on my Google Drive.
- It is the agent’s responsibility to notify me once the property is sold so I can update my site accordingly